Ryan L. Pry
Phone: (540) 731-9337
Works with individuals and family-owned and closely held businesses on various matters related to business and estate planning. Areas of focus include: wills and trusts; estate administration / probate; real estate transactions; business organization.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D. (2006)
- University of Pennsylvania, Graduate School of Education, M.S.Ed. (1999)
- University of Pennsylvania, College of Arts and Sciences, B.A. (1998)
- Brumberg, Mackey & Wall, P.L.C. (2006-present)
- In addition, Mr. Pry previously worked as a national recruiter for Symphony Mobilex, Inc. and as a healthcare recruiter for COMHAR, Inc.
Affiliations & Interests:
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys